PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc and his Spouse will lead a high-ranking Vietnamese delegation to attend the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit and visit Japan from October 8-10. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc and will lead a high-ranking Vietnamese delegation to attend the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit and visit Japan from October 8-10. Photo by Dtinews The Mekong-Japan Summit Meeting has been held every year since 2009 to strengthen the relationship between Japan and the Mekong countries, and for the sustainable development of and narrowing the development gap within the Mekong region. The Summit is held once every three years in Japan, and this is one of those years. At this year’s Summit, the leaders will exchange their views, for further strong growth and development, mainly on the following three areas: (a) Connectivity, (b) People and (c) Environment. Subsequently, the leaders will formulate new principle for the Mekong-Japan cooperation, according to a post on the website of the Japanese Foreign Ministry. Additionally, the Mekong leaders are scheduled to interact with the business community. Furthermore, the leaders will interact with youth football players attending “Japan-Mekong Youth Exchange Program (football)” organized as a part of the Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths (JENESYS2018) by… Read full this story
- Japan removes 170 tons of nuke waste
- Good/Bad/Ugly: What will Obama's visit be like for India?
- Vietnam closes borders to foreigners as coronavirus infection toll nears 100
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 7
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 7
- Early Signals to North Korea Seen as Key to Keeping Door Open to Diplomacy
- Worldview with Suhasini Haidar | India-Sri Lanka ties after port deal
PM Phuc to attend 10th Mekong-Japan Summit, visit Japan have 261 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.