It has also signed a deal with lender BIDV for providing loans to customers to buy its BigK solar energy solutions. SolarBK will subsidize the first year interest on loans for people borrowing to buy BigK solutions between September 20 and October 31 from BIDV Vung Tau-Con Dao. A BIDV spokesperson said, “This is the first time ever in Vietnam that a third party like BIC has come forward to guarantee the output and a bank has agreed to provide finance to a solar energy company.” With the government adopting policies to encourage the use of solar power, this market in Vietnam is growing rapidly. But public awareness of this field is quite low resulting in many new companies doing disorganized business and providing customers with poor quality products, discrediting the solar power industry and Vietnamese enterprises in particular. According to SolarBK, Vietnamese customers tend to prefer foreign brands when trying out a new product or service due to the belief they are superior to local products. Therefore, the company decided to bring in a third party to guarantee the quality. A SolarBK spokesperson said, “It not only helps enhance the Vietnam brand’s reputation, but is also a way to encourage… Read full this story
- India must build satellite to harness solar energy from space, former DRDO chief Sivathanu Pillai says
- Authorities look to control household rooftop solar power systems to stabilise the grid
- Hot Springs, Arkansas Is Switching Over to 100 Percent Solar Energy, Joining Only 6 Other Cities in the U.S.
- Rise and Shine: US Air Force Orders $96 Million Solar Energy Facility
- India's solar energy addition dips 14 pc to 1.5 GW in June quarter: Report
- Mapped: How much space would it take to sustain the world's largest cities by solar energy?
- Over 1.1 million poor households access preferential loans in 6 months
- Tokelau islands shift to solar energy
- The solar boom started in our suburbs, but now it's moved out of home
- Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
SolarBK, BIC Insurance, BIDV offer households access to solar energy have 332 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.