Simonds Farsons Cisk and PepsiCo marked 40 years of partnership during a visit to Malta by a high-level PepsiCo delegation. Silviu Popovici – , Christophe Guille – and Liora Abrahams , were hosted by the chairman of the Farsons Group, Louis A. Farrugia and the Group chief Executive, Norman Aquilina. Farrugia said of this historic milestone: “We are extremely proud to be celebrating this remarkable 40-year partnership with one of the world’s largest corporations in the global food and beverage industry and to continue to be part of PepsiCo’s exciting and outstanding journey.” Popovici commented: “We are very happy to celebrate together an incredible 40 years of partnership between PepsiCo and Farsons. Our relationship has developed a lot over these years, but we firmly believe our best years are still well ahead of us.” Pepsi-Cola started its life in the late 1890s as Brad’s Drink, the brainchild of pharmacist Caleb Braham. The company grew fast and expanded to international markets. PepsiCo Inc. was established through the merger of Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay in 1965. The booming post-war period witnessed a general worldwide expansion, partly thanks to a global US industrial and military presence, which also reached Malta. Pepsi-Cola was launched locally… Read full this story
- Konami Signs PES Partnership Deal With FC Barcelona
- Space Invaders
- Nintendo trivia
- Weekly Recap: Xbox One Price Cut, GTA 5 Is 1080p On PS4
- We asked a lot of people: what would you do to a clone of yourself?
- New Metal Gear Solid: Rising details revealed at Konami conference
- Competitors would be 'scared' to embrace Sony's software - PlayStation boss
- This Week in Games - November 11, 2012
- GMG Deals 3/17-20 – Yooka Laylee, NieR, Deus Ex, Hitman and more!
- This Week in Games: October 27, 2012
Simonds Farsons Cisk and PepsiCo celebrate 40 years of partnership have 276 words, post on www.independent.com.mt at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.