MANILA — Pops Fernandez is one of the judges in the upcoming talent competition “The World’s Best.” The show, which will feature talents across the globe, will premiere on February 3 on the US TV network CBS. Fernandez will be part of the 50 “Wall of the World” global experts in the field of entertainment, along with the three main judges Drew Barrymore, Faith Hill, and RuPaul Charles. The Filipino singer shared the teaser trailer for the show on her Facebook page on Friday. “Here is a sneak peek of ‘The World’s Best’! I am so excited to be one of the 50 Wall of the World judges representing the Philippines in the biggest and the best new show,” Fernandez said. “This will premiere in the US on Feb. 3, right after the SuperBowl on CBS. So exciting!” Fernandez was introduced as a “music icon” in the CBS website, where the singer was listed as a “Wall of the World” global expert. Meanwhile, young singers Keifer Sanchez, Mackie Empuerto, and Francis Concepcion, collectively known as the TNT Boys, will be part of “The World’s Best.” In a previous interview with ABS-CBN News, Empuerto shared their group’s excitement to be part… Read full this story
- Wall Street experts sound off on a sign that a market meltdown is near
- Experts needed for top-level food standards scrutiny post-Brexit
- We’re Dating, K-Pop Stars Declare. You’re Fired, Their Label Says.
- Wall St. Poised for Rebound as Turbulent Week Comes to a Close
- Haul of Nazi artefacts on display in Argentina mostly fake, expert says
- Nvidia gets a $350 price target — the most bullish on Wall Street (NVDA)
- Indonesia Plane Crash Leaves Experts Puzzled
- Congress Passes Short-Term Measure to Reopen Government With No Wall Funds
- Wall Street Profits Up In 2018, But Average Bonus Falls
- 'Unicorns' That Wowed Investors Face Hard Road On Wall Street
Pops Fernandez among 'Wall of the World' experts in CBS show have 314 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.