President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un shook hands and exchanged smiles as they joined for a dinner meeting at a historic Hanoi hotel – and Trump proclaimed their relationship a ‘good one.’ ‘Our relationship is a very special relationship,’ Trump said, in one of several comments proclaiming a personal bond. The two men met in the Vietnamese capital in front of a bank of six flags from each nation, for the first meeting for the pair since their historic summit in Singapore in June. ‘It’s an honor to be with Chairman Kim. It’s an honor to be together,’ said Trump, who repeatedly praised his counterpart. The admiration may be mutual. In one remark, Kim praised Trump’s ‘courageous decision’ to open dialogue, according to how his translator recounted it. In introductory remarks, Trump did much of the talking – and one again dangled the promise of prosperity for North Korea, and addressed critics who noted their initial joint statement was vague and hard to measure. Scroll down for video President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un shake hands at the top of their meeting in Hanoi ‘It’s great to be with you. We had a very successful first… Read full this story
- Trump open to meeting with Kim only if it produces deal: O'Brien
- Trump Says He’ll Know Outcome of North Korea Summit After One Minute
- Kim Jong-un Meets With South Korean Leader in Surprise Visit
- Trump Still Pretending Fake North Korea Nuclear Deal Is Real
- Bernie Sanders’ repeated praise of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro may spell 2020 doom for Democratic frontrunner
- This Is What a Nuclear Bomb Looks Like
- Everything That Happened at the Trump-Kim Meeting
- U.S. Officials Meet With North Koreans to Discuss Summit
- Trump and Kim Stir Confusion About What They Actually Agreed To
- WATCH: Trump Says Evil North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Must Be A ‘Pretty Smart Cookie.’ Here Are 7 Reasons He’s Wrong.
Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks have 316 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.