Melody Baetens The Detroit News Published 10:31 AM EDT Mar 28, 2019 Spring is bringing a shower of new restaurant openings. From pizza to Peso Bar, here’s what is coming this spring, including some spots already up and running. Treat Dreams Dessert Emporium: Ferndale favorite Treat Dreams has expanded into a Dessert Emporium with super-charged sweets like a 5-pound ice cream sandwich, plus locally made products including Guilt Chocolates bon bons and truffles. The upgrade is part of a collaboration with gourmet dessert company D’Vine Cookies. The Dessert Emporium is open now at 22965 Woodward in Ferndale. (248) 544-3440. The Brakeman: This new beer hall is part of the Shinola Hotel and has two bars. It’s connected to fried chicken concept Penny Red’s, which serves within the bar and also to-go. There’s also a cocktail bar with frozen drinks. It’s casual enough where they don’t take reservations, but they also don’t take cash. Credit cards only. It’s open daily at 4 p.m. after debuting Monday at 22 John R, Detroit. thebrakemandetroit.com. Grandma Bob’s: This new Corktown pizza joint started soft service last week, selling out of pies each night. Located in a colorful building right on Michigan Ave., here they serve smaller pizzas… Read full this story
- Which Yardley Restaurants Are Open For Delivery, Takeout
- Floral-Takeover, Pop-Up Bar Sets Spring Mood In Century City
- Which Hatboro Restaurants Are Open For Delivery, Takeout
- Coronavirus: Buying an ice-cream, going out for a walk and other lockdown questions answered
- These Braintree Restaurants Are Open For Takeout, Delivery
- Evanston Restaurants Offer Delivery, Carry Out During Coronavirus
- Leesburg Restaurants, Breweries Ready To-Go During Coronavirus
- Hamden Restaurants: Here's Who's Closed, Who's Open For Take-Out
- Wallingford Restaurants: Here's Who's Closed, Open For Take-Out
- Save A Server, Help A Restaurant: Order Takeout In O.C.
Pizza, cocktails and ice cream: New restaurant and bars opening this spring have 293 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.