Like most parents, the birth of my daughter was one of the most amazing and humbling moments in my entire life. I recall that at the age of thirty-five, McKinzie was born with ten perfect little fingers and toes; her eyes were brown and her smile was like fire to ice, it melted my heart. At that moment, I didn’t think about how I would be able to take care of her as a single mother. All I could do is think about how much my Abba Father God loved me, His child. He loved me so much that He gifted me with her, something so precious and priceless despite my imperfections. That is what parents do – they love, care for, and bless their children. They raise them to be God-fearing, law-abiding, humble and respectful vessels – manifestations of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. There is Guidance for Parents I will be really transparent for a moment when I say parenting has been one of the most difficult responsibilities that I have ever had, and that is an understatement. But, it is also one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had. There is no mistake in… Read full this story
- A parents’ guide to coping with birth defects
- Prudent, Practical Advice for Parents of Teenagers
- Being a parent isn't easy. Here are four honest takes — and some real-world advice
- Netflix Introduces New Parental Controls
- Astrologist reveals the top tips each star sign needs to achieve their goals in 2020 - and why Aries should slow down to avoid burnout while Gemini is 'starting a whole new cycle'
- Nigerian Girl guides association at 100
- Kajol Reveals Yug Gave Her An Important Parenting Tip; Says She Felt Like 'Ulte Haath Ka Thappad'
- Perfect prams for perfect parents: the rise of the bougie buggy
- Activist parents jailed for CAA protest in Varanasi, 14-month-old baby alone at home
- How To Improve Your Career Using Astrology Tips
4 Practical Tips from God’s Parenting Guide have 315 words, post on teamjesusmag.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.