Ariana Grande is not one to shy away from talking about her mental health. On Thursday night, the Thank U, Next singer shared a picture of several brain scans on her Instagram Story that appeared to show she was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. She called the scans “hilarious and terrifying,” posting them alongside a diagram that illustrated what a normal, “healthy brain” would look like in comparison to what one with PTSD would look like. The “PTSD brain” was lit up in areas, indicating signs of trauma, whereas the healthy brain was not. Grande’s scans showed a significant portion of her brain that was lit up, similar to the “PTSD brain.” “Not a joke,” she captioned the story. RELATED: Ariana Grande Says This Year Has Been ‘One of the Best’ of Her Career and the ‘Worst’ in Her Life Image zoom Ariana Grande Instagram RELATED: Justin Bieber, Emma Stone and More Celebs Who’ve Opened Up About Going to Therapy Image zoom Ariana Grande/Instagram Last year, the pop star opened up to Vogue U.K. about her battle with anxiety and PTSD following the fatal bombing that killed 22 people at her concert in Manchester, U.K., in 2017. “It’s hard to talk… Read full this story
- Ariana Grande shares brain scan and opens up about PTSD
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter She Wrote to Fans After Manchester Bombing
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About the Challenges of Touring: ''I Cry a Lot''
- Chrissy Teigen roars with laughter as she showers Ariana Grande in kisses behind the scenes at the 2020 Grammy Awards
- Ariana Grande Returning to Manchester 2 Years After Terrorist Attack to Headline Pride Festival
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson End Engagement: 'It Was Way Too Much Too Soon,' Says Source
- Pete Davidson Jokes That He 'Switched' Ariana Grande's Birth Control & 'Obviously' Wants a Prenup
- Ariana Grande Responds to Pete Davidson's Manchester Joke: 'I Of Course Didn't Find It Funny'
- Pete Davidson Says He and Ariana Grande Bonded Over Their Breakups: 'Timing Is Everything'
- Grammy Awards 2020: Ariana Grande ditches the glitzy afterparties in favour of a cosy night in with her pet pooch as she and giddy Noah Cyrus lead the stars documenting the event on social media
Ariana Grande Shares Brain Scan Showing 'Terrifying' PTSD Trauma: 'Not a Joke' have 362 words, post on people.com at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.