As Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election was concluding, Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney for the probe and other legal woes , landed a new client: the Kingdom of Bahrain . On Thursday, the former New York City mayor confirmed to The Daily Beast that his security and consulting firm, Giuliani Security and Safety, had officially secured a contract with the Gulf nation's Ministry of Interior to help train their police force. "They are contracting with my company to do security consulting for them, with specific emphasis on things that appear to be perpetrated by terrorists…specifically in regard to [alleged] terrorist acts perpetrated in large part by Iran or Iranian proxies," Giuliani said in an interview. Talks between Giuliani's "global security services" company and the government in Bahrain began in August or September 2018, he said. They took place even as Giuliani was representing President Trump as the Mueller investigation was ongoing, and while he was serving as one of President Trump's more regular advisers and confidants. Giuliani is still working as the president’s lawyer, even though the redacted Mueller report has been delivered to the Department of Justice and made… Read full this story
- Federal investigation of Rudy Giuliani includes counterintelligence probe
- Investigation of Giuliani includes counterintelligence probe
- Giuliani investigation includes counterintelligence probe
- Man accused in probe of Giuliani associates is freed on bail
- Live & In Color to Develop new theatre this fall in Salem, CT.
- Perry: Trump sent me to Giuliani on Ukraine
- Yankee superfan Rudy Giuliani can’t get a break, even at the ballpark
- Yankee Superfan Rudy Giuliani Can't Get a Break, Even at the Ballpark
- Netanyahu's New Strategy For Israel
- The New Capitalism
Giuliani Scores a New Client: an Authoritarian, Middle Eastern Regime have 291 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.