A poultry farm in the central province of Bình Định. High supply levels mean Việt Nam’s poultry producers have a chance to expand to export markets. VNA/VNS Photo Vũ Sinh HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam’s poultry producers have a big opportunity to export their products thanks to high supply levels, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD). Nguyễn Thanh Sơn, chairman of the Việt Nam Poultry Association, said Việt Nam’s signing of several free trade agreements has created chances for local firms to approach new markets with great potential. To compete in export markets, Nguyễn Quốc Toản, acting director of the MARD’s Agro Processing and Market Development Agency, said local enterprises should identify target markets and consumer tastes of potential import countries to ensure they introduce products that meet demand. For instance, firms should boost exports of chicken breast because the product is favoured by consumers in export markets, while chicken thighs and wings are popular in the domestic market. Target markets of Vietnamese firms for chicken meat exports include Japan, China and the Philippines. Potential markets include Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates (UAE), according to Toản. Meanwhile, firms should focus on exporting… Read full this story
- Steel firms shouldn’t worry about duties: Association
- Seafood exports nears 4 billion USD in first half
- The Microsecond Market
- AMD Rising: CPU And GPU Market Share Growing Rapidly
- Oil markets brace for Trump to kill Iran deal
- Rejuvenating the Chance of Motherhood?
- Trump pledges to help Chinese phone firm ZTE save jobs
- U.S. Solar Market to Double in the Next Year
- Top employers 2017: High marks for innovation, long-term vision, and social responsibility
- Complaints Over China's Rare Earth Export Policies Get Serious
High supply gives Việt Nam's poultry firms chance to reach export markets have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.