By the Immunity Education Group (http://immunityeducationgroup.org/) Introduction by Gary G. Kohls, MD See http://duluthreader.com/articles/categories/200_Duty_to_Warn for the two versions of this column) and see http://freepress.org/article/futilely-trying-expose-big-pharma%E2%80%99s-vaccine-cartel-facts for last week’s column that will make this one more understandable.) The United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) receives about 30,000 reports of adverse vaccine reactions each year. That huge number is believed to actually represent perhaps only 1% of the actual annual vaccine-injuries. Therefore, there may actually be as many as 3 million adverse events from vaccines each year in the US. About 2,000 of the 30,000 adverse reaction reports are officially categorized by the CDC as “serious” (ie, causing a prolonged hospital-stay, a permanent disability or a death). The CDC ignores the even more serious “chronic” consequences that commonly occur weeks or months following vaccinations that don’t result in an acute hospital stay or a sudden death and therefore don’t get listed as “serious” or even properly labelled with a diagnostic code number. It is important to emphasize that the 30,000 reports are a gross underestimation, since physicians and clinics typically – and intentionally – fail to report to the CDC many of what they regard as… Read full this story
- How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Obesity is the biggest 'chronic' risk factor for coronavirus hospitalizations, largest US study of COVID-19 finds
- Coronavirus can lead to long-term mental problems, patients may experience PTSD & delirium
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Reopening schools in Europe 'has not been harmful', evidence shows
- Patients with coronavirus infections may experience mental problems. Here’s why
- Fear of COVID leads other patients to decline critical treatment
- COVID Gives Big Pharma a Chance to Revive Its Brutal Image
- Statins may help older coronavirus patients avoid symptoms; COVID-19 more than respiratory illness
- Keep calm and conquer coronaphobia: We’ve felt safe cocooned at home - Now with lockdown easing, many of us find our anxiety tipping into a full-blown fear of going out
- Is it safe to take painkillers every day... and how can I tell if I have a fever without a thermometer? DR ELLIE CANNON answers 50 questions we all want to ask a GP
Iatrogenic, Vaccine-Induced Disorders (Both Acute and Chronic) have 360 words, post on duluthreader.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.