Synopsis Earnings could be heading into a new cycle and domestic flows should return with strength. Related India may see another NPL cycle; stay put with large banks: Morgan Stanley Profit booking haunts Sensex despite Modi win; index plunges after 1,000-pt rally Mumbai: Capital markets are going to take comfort on account of continuity in administration and policies assuming re-election of a majority government, a Morgan Stanley report said while setting the target for BSE Sensex at 45,000 by June 2020. “The election result trends are implying continuity in administration. Assuming re-election of the majority government turns out to be the eventual result, it means the equity markets can predict policy,” the report said. It has set BSE Sensex target at 45,000 for June – 2020. The report expects the inflation framework, fiscal consolidation, infrastructure spending, FDI focus and strong external affairs policies to continue. “The new administration may bring some changes such as increasing cash transfers to poor people, more emphasis on portfolio flows, focus on the country’s external trade and social/constitutional reforms (like Article 370 ),” it said. The market will now shift focus to the growth cycle. The report expects the RBI to be more accommodative and… Read full this story
- Morgan Stanley thinks Services will help Apple hit $1 trillion again
- Apple is at an 'attractive entry point,' Morgan Stanley says (AAPL)
- Morgan Stanley has poached a Credit Suisse crypto banker to head 'digital asset markets'
- MORGAN STANLEY: We just witnessed Nordstrom's strongest quarter of the year (JWN)
- Apple could hit $1 trillion within a year, Morgan Stanley says (AAPL)
- Tesla US Sales Jump 73% In May, Morgan Stanley Says
- MORGAN STANLEY: Amazon and Walmart are duking it out in a $4 trillion market (WMT)
- General Motors' restructuring plan ensures it'll be a 'winner in Auto 2.0' Morgan Stanley says (GM)
- Walmart should buy these 3 startups to take on Amazon, according to Morgan Stanley (WMT, AMZN)
- Morgan Stanley Gearing Up To Offer Bitcoin Swap Trading
Morgan Stanley sets Sensex target at 45,000 by June'20 have 318 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.