BIMSTEC Leaders Invited To PM Modi’s Swearing-in Ceremony; Pakistan Snubbed published: 27 May 2019 views: 6031 In a big snub to Pakistan, the Government of India did not extend an invitation to Imran Khan for Prime Minister Narendra Modi\’s swearing-in ceremony on May 30. While all the other BIMSTEC (Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Nepal and Bhutan) are invited to the swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi. Meanwhile on Sunday Pakistan PM Imran Khan called his counterpart Narendra Modi and congratulated him for his massive victory in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you\’ll never miss a new video. All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button! India Today TV is India\’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more. Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world! Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher : https://indiatoday.app.link/zKoSVVDrnP Follow us: Official website: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndiaToday Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndiaToday…
- Urvashi Rautela copies PM Narendra Modi’s tweet for Shabana Azmi, Twitter trolls her apart
- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif calls on PM Narendra Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- PM Narendra Modi to interact with students in 'Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020' on Monday
- Recalling Chandrayaan 2 launch, PM Narendra Modi tells students 'every failure a step towards success'
- Urvashi Rautela gets massively trolled by netizens for copying PM Narendra Modi’s tweet for Shabana Azmi
- 'PM Narendra Modi': Producer Sandip Ssingh reacts over including Javed Akhtar, Sameer in credit list
- Historian Ramachandra Guha calls Rahul Gandhi 'fifth-generation' dynast, hails PM Narendra Modi
- Spread message of development: PM Narendra Modi tells Union Ministers visiting J&K
- After Republic Day parade, PM Narendra Modi walks down Rajpath to greet people
- After Mamata Banerjee, Arvind Kejriwal and Sanjay Nirupam; PM Narendra Modi prays for veteran actress Shabana Azmi's speedy recovery
PM's Swearing In: Modi Invites Neighbours_ Sans Pakistan have 357 words, post on article.wn.com at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.