Nvidia is reportedly looking to cement its dominant position in the gaming GPU market by launching a new GeForce RTX Super series of GPUs which will not only increase performance across the board, but also result in price cuts for the existing GeForce RTX 20 series. If true, this means that Nvidia will be looking to steal AMD’s thunder as its sole competitor gears up for the release of the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and Radeon RX 5700 on July 7. Nvidia’s move will also reportedly shake up its relationship with partner companies that manufacture graphics cards, as they will be allowed more freedom to customise the GeForce RTX Super series cards with their own memory chips and voltage regulators. The rumours come from WCCFtech, which has been known to leak PC component information prior to its official launch before. The site now claims to have learnt the pricing of the new GeForce RTX Super series, and claims that the existing GeForce RTX 20 series will see strategic price cuts following this launch. According to WCCFTech, there will be five new GPU models: a GeForce RTX 2060 Super, a GeForce RTX 2070 Super, a GeForce RTX 2070 Ti Super,… Read full this story
- CONMEBOL Libertadores llegará al videojuego FIFA 20 de forma gratuita
- New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Nokia 2.2 receives a price cut in India, now starts at Rs 5,999
- Samsung Galaxy Fold breaking ‘in just a few days’ AGAIN six months after first botched launch
- Indian 2 To Begin Soon; Did AR Rahman Step In To Resolve The Issues Between Shankar & Producer?
- Upward trend of tomato prices to leave residents in a pickle
- Congestion Pricing Is Coming, But Many Questions Remain Unanswered
- College student, 20, bombarded by hateful messages after ex-boyfriend fakes her Facebook page and writes sickening racist screed in HER name
- Best Microsoft Surface Deals: Get Low Prices on Surface Laptops and 2-in-1s on Black Friday and the Holidays
- UPDATE 1 -Indonesia makes 4th straight rate cut to help lift sluggish growth
Nvidia GeForce RTX ‘Super’ Series to Reportedly Launch Soon, GeForce RTX 20 Series Price Cuts Rumoured have 335 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.