From the violent dad-of-four who pimped a young woman to a different man every hour – to the man who sparked a bomb alert when he told officers he had a grenade and gun , it has been another varied and busy month in the region’s courts. These are just some of the court cases our reporters have covered in May – as well as cases from across the boarder. An open, transparent criminal justice system is an important part of how our democracy works – so we make no apologies for devoting so much time and resources to letting you know what happens in our publicly-accountable courts. And we’ll be back for more next month as well as our weekly coverage which you can find in our courts section. The ‘arrogant’ paedophile who pretended to be teenager and tried to lure 14-year-old girl into sexual activity A paedophile was caught when police discovered he had been posing as a teenager, trying to incite a 14-year-old girl into sexual activity. Neil Walsh, 41, was jailed at Manchester Crown Court on Friday for 27 months. Greater Manchester Police said he was first arrested in November 2016 as part of an ‘ongoing… Read full this story
- Love Island's Molly-Mae and Tommy 'will never return to flat' after £800k burglary
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should heed Man Utd icon's Tottenham selection warning to save job
- Angela Rayner: Man charged with malicious communications over threats and abuse sent to Labour's deputy leader
- Nucor Corporation (NUE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Key questions for Man Utd boss ahead of Tottenham clash
- Premier League predictions: Jones Knows says back Brighton to get a result at Liverpool
- Cyber terrorism: Sci-Fi fantasy or legitimate threat?
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry ‘in total panic over Queen’s health & wants Lilibet to meet her to make amends’
- Royal Family news latest – How Queen’s amazing last minute advice stopped Prince William DUMPING Kate Middleton
- Brunei says Myanmar still 'integral' to ASEAN despite rebuke
The criminals put behind bars in Greater Manchester last month have 323 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at June 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.