A Coronation Street actress has revealed she spoke with Princess Eugenie about an upcoming slavery storyline, and said the royal hinted she would watch the show. Appearing on Lorraine, Ruxandra Porojnicu, who plays Coronation Street’s Alina Read, said she had met the royal and discussed her upcoming storyline about modern slavery and human trafficking. Calling the royal ‘lovely’, Ruxandra revealed:’ She was asking me about the storyline and how I was finding it. She asked “When is it going to be on TV?” and I thought “Oh is she going to watch it?”‘ Princess Eugenie has long been passionate about abolishing modern day slavery, and founded the Anti-Slavery Collective last year. It’s not clear where she and Ruxandra met, but it’s believed that it may have been at an event associated with Eugenie’s charity work. Coronation Street actress Ruxandra Porojnicu appeared on Lorraine to reveal she had spoken with Princess Eugenie about an upcoming storyline in which her character Alina is involved in human trafficking and modern slavery Princess Eugenie has long-been passionate about abolishing modern day slavery, and founded her the Anti-Slavery Collection last year (pictured Princess Eugenie last week at Westminster Abbey as part of a day to combat modern… Read full this story
- Princess Eugenie's joint monogram with fiancé Jack Brooksbank reveals he may not receive a title
- Australia congratulates royal couple on news of first child
- Prince Harry and Meghan's royal baby: Everything we know so far
- When is Meghan Markle's baby due
- Biographer: Ivanka Trump is ‘delusional’ if she thinks father’s presidency won’t tarnish her
- ‘Dallas’ at 40: The Inside Story Behind the Show That Changed Texas Forever
- Glasses created by Oakland entrepreneur block TV and computer screens
- Bay Area company invents robot that paints giant murals on the sides of buildings
- Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan Markle Meet Lin-Manuel Miranda at 'Hamilton' Performance!
- ‘Daredevil’ Showrunner Erik Oleson Talks Season 3: 'Every Scene Had to Pay Off'
Corrie actress reveals Princess Eugenie has taken an interest in her human trafficking storyline - and the royal even hinted that she will be tuning in have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.