The PlayStation 2 was the first home console with graphics that made people stop and say: “Wow, that looks real.” Of course, video game visuals have drastically improved since the PS2 launched in 2000, but at the time, Sony’s second home console made it seem like we were living in the future. All that additional processing power allowed developers to create larger, more ambitious games over the PS2’s six-year lifecycle. You could argue that the PS2 lived much longer than that, considering PS2 consoles were still manufactured in Japan through 2012. Other Digital Trends best of lists The best GameCube games of all time The best Xbox 360 games The 25 best GBA games ever made The 25 best SNES games The best PS3 games of all time Given that stat, it’s no surprise that the PS2 is the most successful video game console of all time, moving a whopping 158 million units worldwide. The PS2’s unprecedented success also meant that new games came out in droves. There were hundreds of legitimately good games for PS2, which makes narrowing that list down to the absolute essentials a daunting task. We’ve tried to do just that here. Separated by genre, here… Read full this story
- Online game time limits unenforced
- Vietnamese film on the list of Asian best of all time
- They’re back: handheld game consoles get trendy again in Vietnam
- 'Game of Thrones' back at Emmys for duel with 'Handmaid's Tale'
- Vietnam set sights on SEA Games gold in 2019
- Famous five: Sporting superstars who can light up the Asian Games
- Vietnamese diplomats wish footballers the best ahead semifinals
- Two Vietnam clubs in AFC Cup semis for first time
- 'Game of Thrones' takes top prize at surprising Emmys
- Swimmer Tung breaks another record at Asian Para Games
The best Playstation 2 games of all time have 287 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.