Here are the opinions of local and foreign industry players on Vietnam’s property market. Given the great number of positive signs regarding economic development, Vietnam's property market is expected to further expand across sectors in 2019. Domestic investors still dominate in terms of transaction volumes thanks to advantages in access to land sources as well as market insight. Foreign investors are more active in the market, however, especially those from China, Singapore, Hong Kong (China), South Korea, and Japan. Vietnam is fast becoming a new technology hub in ASEAN in the era of Industry 4.0 and the trend towards digitalization is now entering every corner of the country's economy. Digitalization can be seen in different markets, from personal online retail shopping, virtual residential walkabout marketing, and automated features in serviced apartments / hotels, to a growing integrated logistics industry that requires more high-tech systems, as well as modern manufacturing / warehousing areas. For local real estate developers, there are opportunities and challenges to stand out in the game. It is recommended that local developers joint-venture with foreigners, who may be ahead of us in terms of technology and experience in developing / operating new types of products. Local developers always… Read full this story
- Five opportunities in Vietnam’s real estate market
- Construction Ministry releases Vietnam's first quarterly real estate market report
- Construction ministry releases first quarterly real estate market report
- MoC releases first quarterly real estate market report
- Global pension funds are eyeing Bengal's real estate market
- Here's The Most Expensive Home In Pittsburgh's Real Estate Market
- How is Proptech changing the real estate market landscape?
- This CEO sees growth ahead for the Los Angeles real estate market
- Real estate market shrugs off impact of demonetisation, RERA, GST
- Austin Ranks High For Commercial Real Estate Investment
Vietnam real estate market on steady foundations have 289 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.