By Michael Hein – August 21, 2019 12:43 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Liam Hemsworth has officially filed for divorce from Miley Cyrus, ending their marriage after just eight months. Hemsworth and Cyrus separated last weekend, just after she was spotted kissing reality star Kaitlynn Carter, and now it looks like Hemsworth wants to call it off for good. Hemsworth filed legal documents in a Los Angeles courthouse on Wednesday, according to a report by TMZ. The actor got the divorce process started, citing “irreconcilable differences” between him and his wife. Cyrus and Hemsworth have been together for about a decade, though they just married in December. According to sources close to Hemsworth and Cyrus, the couple did have a pre-nuptial agreement. The insiders told TMZ that Hemsworth and Cyrus agreed to keep all of their earning during the marriage separate, making the split considerably easier. In addition, there are no kids to be concerned with, so there will not be a custody battle either. Still, the process will be far from painless, especially with 10 years of history between the couple. Cyrus and Hemsworth became a fan favorite when they co-starred in 2010’s The Last Song, a romance… Read full this story
- Liam Hemsworth Has Filed for Divorce From Miley Cyrus
- PICTURED: Liam Hemsworth's $6.8 million mansion starts to take shape NEXT DOOR to estranged wife Miley Cyrus and her new boyfriend Cody Simpson's Malibu love nest
- Miley Cyrus Will Fight Liam Hemsworth for Animal Custody
- Miley Cyrus Is Tripping
- Breaking: Miley Cyrus Is 'Literally Freakishly Obsessed' With Her Hot Husband Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus Has Landed Back in Los Angeles
- Miley Cyrus and Kaitlynn Carter Return from Lake Como
- 'I'm going to try and top it!' Smitten Liam Hemsworth hints at romantic Valentine's Day plans with Miley Cyrus and reveals new details about their 'spur-of-the-moment' wedding
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 'split'
- Body language expert claims Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson's romance is FAKE... after reports the pop star is trying to make her estranged husband Liam Hemsworth 'jealous'
Liam Hemsworth Officially Files for Divorce From Miley Cyrus Just 8 Months After Tying the Knot have 326 words, post on popculture.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.