Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown might have come up with a new reason to miss training camp — frostbite. May 28, 2019; Alameda, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders receiver Antonio Brown (84) reacts during organized team activities at the Raiders practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports The issues that are keeping the star wideout from the practice field were thought to be blisters, with Brown posting a photo on social media on Monday showing skin peeling from his feet. But Chris Simms of PFT Live said he heard Tuesday from someone with knowledge of the situation that the photo shows burned feet as a result of entering a cryotherapy machine without the proper footwear. Raiders coach Jon Gruden told reporters that Brown, a seven-time Pro Bowl selection with the Pittsburgh Steelers before his offseason trade, wasn’t at the team’s camp in Napa, Calif., on Tuesday. Gruden added that the team is “gathering information” but otherwise declined to comment on the situation, including whether Brown would be able to make his Raiders’ debut when the team opens the regular season on Sept. 9 against the visiting Denver Broncos. —Ezekiel Elliott’s representatives told the Dallas Cowboys the two-time rushing champion… Read full this story
- NFL team Buffalo Bills reportedly threatens move to Texas
- Browns reportedly will not trade Kareem Hunt if Rams or any running back needy team makes an offer
- Antonio Brown rejoins Raiders; agent says others to blame for frostbite
- Agent's Take: Which non-QB will become the NFL's first $30 million player and when will it happen?
- Carl Nassib Becomes First NFL Player to Come Out as a Gay
- 2021 NFL Survivor Squad: Building a 32-man juggernaut with one pick from every single team
- Steelers-Cowboys Hall of Fame game preview plus Raiders mysterious front office exodus continues
- Raiders' receivers ready to produce in high-flying offense
- The NFL’s Most Valuable Teams 2021: Average Team Value Soars To $3.5 Billion As League Shrugs Off Pandemic Year
- AFC under-the-radar training camp battles 2021: Raiders' former first-rounders clash at safety and more
NFL notebook: Raiders' Brown reportedly has frostbite have 327 words, post on www.reuters.com at August 6, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.