Catherine Tyldesley, Anneka Rice, Emma Barton and Saffron Barker led the stars at the 2019 Strictly Come Dancing launch – which took place on the final Bank Holiday Monday of the summer. Stepping out in the baking London heat, the glam ladies donned eye-catching cocktail dresses to greet the crowds at the inaugural event for the 17th season. Coronation Street actress Catherine, 35, stepped out in a fairytale-inspired gown in violet and turquoise, dotted with glimmering sparkles. Leading the line-up: [L-R] Catherine Tyldesley, Anneka Rice, Emma Barton and Saffron Barker led the stars at the 2019 Strictly Come Dancing launch – which took place on the final Bank Holiday Monday of the summer She wore her caramel locks in light waves, tied up in a high ponytail and cascading around her bare shoulders. Broadcaster Anneka, 60, channeled 1920s flapper style, with a turquoise dress, showing off her lean pins. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Strictly Come Dancing launch 2019: Katya Jones keeps her… Strictly Come Dancing launch 2019: Tess Daly slips into a… Kylie Minogue wows in a midnight blue midi dress as she… Strictly’s Karen Clifton looks cosy with co-star ex-husband… New judge Motsi Mabuse turns heads in a HUGE pink… Read full this story
- Michelle Visage EXCLUSIVE: Star only did Big Brother to get RuPaul's Drag Race UK 'on the map'... as she calls Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall her 'little British daughter'
- Daytime Emmys 2019: Tamera Mowry looks lovely in peachy lace while Eve stuns in ruffling royal blue and Adrienne Bailon sizzles in a slinky dove grey on the red carpet
- Nicola Roberts celebrates birthday with best pals Cheryl and Kimberly Walsh... but Girls Aloud bandmates Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle are snubbed from guestlist
- Binky Felstead flashes her toned abs in emerald co-ords as she and Una Healy enjoy a rare night off from parenting duties at the National Lottery Awards
- Sudan and One Tourist - Me.
- The Age of Media Corporation Mega-Mergers Is Robbing Us of Bolder, Fresher Storytelling
- Ayre Apparent
Strictly Come Dancing launch 2019: Catherine Tyldesley, Anneka Rice, Emma Barton and Saffron Barker don flashy cocktail dresses to lead the stars at this year's glittering 17th series inauguration have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.