At the event (Photo: Internet) HCM City (VNA) – The Vietnam Startup Day 2019 is underway in Ho Chi Minh City from August 23 – 24, attracting nearly 200 projects and hundreds of domestic and foreign investors from the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Malaysia and Nepal. The event features interactive technological demonstrations, displays of outstanding start-up models, a start-ups transaction platform, semi-final and final rounds of the Vietnam Startup Wheel 2019 competition. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Vice Secretary of the municipal Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Ngo Minh Hai said the event enables start-ups to share knowledge and experience, as well as attract investors. At the event, 200 start-up projects will call for capital from 150 leading Vietnamese and foreign enterprises. Ken Kyunam–choi, Executive Vice President of the RoK’s SK Supex Council Group, said the group plans to invest in Vietnam via start-up projects, especially those at the event.-VNA
- Where to celebrate National Taco Day 2019 in Philadelphia
- Labor Day 2019: Are Banks Open or Closed on Labor Day?
- Lyndhurst Home Day 2019 was a wonderful event in every way
- Winnebago Industries to Host Investor Day in New York City
- Coastal Cleanup Day Come to Culver City
- What's open and closed in San Antonio on Labor Day 2019
- National Food Bank Day 2019: Where to Help and How to Donate
- National Salami Day 2019: How To Cook And Recipes To Try
- Here’s where to get free coffee on National Coffee Day 2019
- Kidchella 2019 in Redwood City
Vietnam Startup Day 2019 underway in HCM City have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.