Billie Eilish has planned a world tour that will include a stop in Boston. The singer is schedule to play the TD Garden on March 29 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for the show are on sale beginning Oct. 4 at 10 a.m. through all Ticketmaster outlets and locations including ticketmaster.com and by phone at (800) 745-3000. Get the cheapest concert tickets by shopping around here: StubHub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster Eilish’s “Where Do We Go” world tour kicks off next month and runs through July 2020 with a two-night stand at London’s O2 Arena. The singer’s first studio album “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? debuted atop the Billboard 200 and reached number one in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. The album contained five top 40 singles including “Bad Guy” which became her first number-one single in the United States.
- Billy Weir: Colin Nixon's dismissal from Ards was a classless way to end the reign of an Irish League class act
- Boston braces for a million-strong crowd at Patriots' victory parade due to warm weather
- Tiger Woods' score: Final round results, highlights from Tour Championship victory
- Matt Fitzpatrick shoots 65 in Dubai to show benefit of new caddie Billy Foster
- Texas A&M coach 'perplexed' Boston College canceled game because rain delayed travel
- Zurich Classic: Peter Malnati, Billy Hurley III edge into lead
- Australia announce replacement for injured Billy Stanlake ahead of third T20I
- Golf highlights: Peter Malnati and Billy Hurley III move to top of Zurich Classic leaderboard before play is suspended
- Billy Joe Saunders to fight Shefat Isufi at Stevenage's Lamex Stadium in May
- Billy Joe Saunders eager for Callum Smith unification fight
Billie Eilish bringing 'Where Do We Go’ tour to Boston have 279 words, post on www.masslive.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.