Today, eager iPhone fans around the world flocked to Apple stores to get their hands on the tech giant’s latest smartphones – the iPhone 11 , iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. But fans in the queue outside Apple’s store on 5th Avenue, New York, were in for a surprise, as one brave phone case company put the iPhone 11 to the ultimate test. Mous, which is known for its protective cases, threw a brand new iPhone 11 to one surprised passer-by, who didn’t see it coming, leading to the £729 crashing to the ground. When the passerby, 14-year-old Michael Burkhardt, picked up the phone, the screen appeared to have cracked, much to his dismay. He said: “I came here today to see the new Apple store, with the expectation of just taking pictures, honestly. Someone walked up to me to ask if I was going to get the new iPhone, which I wanted but I wouldn’t have been able to get it because I’m 14 and it’s out of my price range!. “I was blown away when they said they had queued up to get a phone to give away, and that they were going to give… Read full this story
- Don’t worry, the new Apple iPhone SE’s A13 Bionic chipset is as powerful as the one in iPhone 11
- Huawei P40 Pro vs. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- OnePlus 8 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Is OnePlus still the Flagship Killer?
- iPhone SE vs. iPhone 11: Which new iPhone should you buy?
- The best iPhone 11 Pro cases and covers
- Best leather iPhone 11 Pro Max cases
- Apple iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Features, prices and how they differ
- Here’s how the new Apple iPhone SE is similar to iPhone XR and iPhone 11
- iPhone SE specs comparison: New vs. old iPhone SE, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8
- Apple Stores across the world closed till 'further notice'
iPhone 11 screen 'smashes' after £729 smartphone is thrown outside Apple Store have 321 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.