Among all the complex social issues of our age, there is nothing more emotive, incendiary or toxic than the subject of ‘trans’. Nor, it seems, is there any topic which has raced so swiftly up the national agenda. Only five years ago, the word trans had barely been heard of. Now pages of newspapers are devoted to it – along with never-ending demands for society not just to change the language surrounding it, but to make up the science, too. Trans may, in years, to turn out to be psychologically or biologically provable. But to date, no meaningful physiological differences have been shown to exist between trans and non-trans people [File photo] Consider the debate around gay rights. For many people it moved too quickly – but it still took decades to go from acceptance that homosexuality existed to the position where gay marriage was legalised. By contrast, trans has become something close to a dogma in record time. Conservative Ministers are campaigning to make it easier for people to change their birth certificates and alter their birth sex. A local authority has issued guidelines suggesting that in order to make transgender children feel more accepted, primary school teachers should tell… Read full this story
- Rap Music - The New Frontier? HipHopology 101
- Pistol-packing Florida Girls
- Men's Guide To Online Dating Success. Secret Seduction Tips Revealed!
- Lonely Girl [Romancing in the '40s] Parts 1 & 2
- A FEAR OF WOMEN - Wisdom From The Fulfillment Forum Books & Study Courses
- New Love For Her, Old Love For Him Discovered By Accident In An Old Book
- Top 10 "Sexiest" Beauty Revealed Through CNN Search
- Make Party Planning a Little Easier
- Little Children, Not So Little Losses
- Top Cruise Secrets Revealed
It’s now easier for a teacher to decide your little girl is a little boy than it is to give them aspirin! In a vital new book, DOUGLAS MURRAY reveals how transgender rights have become one of the most toxic issues of our age have 278 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.