EXCLUSIVE: After a lengthy detour, kids genre mystery adventure Sulphur Springs ended up at its original target destination, as a series for Disney Channel. The network has picked up the Sulphur Springs pilot to series with an eleven-episode order. The time-travel half-hour project hails from writer/executive producer Tracey Thomson, executive producer/showrunner Chuck Pratt and Gwave Productions. Production is set to begin in New Orleans in 2020. Sulphur Springs stars Preston Oliver as 12-year-old Griffin Campbell, whose family has just uprooted their lives to move to a new town and take ownership of an abandoned hotel in hopes of restoring it back to the lively vacation destination it once was. Not long after Griffin begins his first day at a new school, he learns that the hotel he’s just moved into is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a girl who disappeared decades ago. Along the way, Griffin befriends Harper (Kyliegh Curran), a bright-eyed, mystery-obsessed classmate. Together, they uncover a secret portal that allows them to travel back in time where they’ll uncover that the key to solving the mystery may lie within Griffin’s own family. Related Story ‘Sydney To The Max’ Renewed For Season 3 Ahead Of Sophomore Run… Read full this story
- Disney+ Developing a Turner & Hooch TV Series
- Disney and Nickelodeon Stars Gone Pop: A Power Ranking
- Hulu vs. Disney+
- Disney Plus: What TV Shows and Films Are on Disney Plus?
- WandaVision Set Photos Tease SWORD's Involvement in New Series
- How to make your Disney+ avatar Baby Yoda
- Jon Favreau's 'Star Wars' Series Rumored to Begin Production in October
- Simpsons World vanishes, taking every episode to Disney Plus
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Producer Promises Series Delivers Things That "Have Never Been Seen Before"
- Spring Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series: 2019 Edition
Disney Channel Orders Live-Action Mystery Series ‘Sulphur Springs’ have 292 words, post on deadline.com at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.