MINNEAPOLIS – The Minneapolis Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating two missing children. Navaeh is a 13-year-old girl who was last seen wearing a red jacket and yellow pants.She left with her 7-year-old brother, Sequan, who was wearing a grey/black jacket and green joggers.They both were last seen at their home on 2400 block of Washington Street NE at 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 16. They were believed to be in route to the local Rec Center.Navaeh is known to frequent the downtown around the library, transit areas as well as North Minneapolis at Lowry and Bryant Avenue.Anyone who sees either child or knows their location is asked to call 911 immediately.Subscribe
- Reward for missing five-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez who was snatched from a New Jersey playground by 'a man in a red van' rises to $35,000
- Aurora Police Seek Girl, 15, Missing For 2 Weeks
- 'You're preying on small children': Mother confronts a man who 'followed her 13-year-old daughter and tried to convince her to get in his car'
- K9s Search Derby In Connection To Missing 1-Year-Old Case: Report
- French Olympic figure skater, 26, is being investigated for 'sending pictures of his penis to a 13-year-old female American amateur,' who claims three coaches harassed her to cover up the incident
- Attleboro Police Re-Issue Plea For Help Finding Missing Teen
- Promising 13-year-old rugby player has his leg amputated after being diagnosed with cancer just six years after the disease killed his mother
- Father of missing 1-year-old Connecticut girl arrested on weapons charges
- Manhunt for double murder suspect ends after 13-year-old fled court in leg shackles then went to his uncle's house for food and a shower and begged not to be sent back before his MOTHER turned him in 34 hours later
- Tottenham eject 13-year-old Burnley fan from game after alleged racist abuse towards Heung-min Son
Minneapolis Police Seek Helping Finding Missing 13 And 7-Year-Old have 300 words, post on patch.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.