Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the Cabinet meeting. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on October 2 called for greater efforts in the last three months of 2019 to complete the yearly targets, thus creating the premise for 2020 when Party congresses at all levels will be organised, towards the 13th National Party Congress. Speaking at the Government’s regular meeting, PM Phuc informed Cabinet members about the country’s socio-economic achievements in the January-September period, with gross domestic product (GDP) expanding 6.98 percent – the highest level over the past nine years. Total investment in society increased 1.3 percent, especially in the non-State and private sectors, he said, adding that the amount of disbursed foreign direct investment (FDI) reached a record of some 14.22 billion USD. According to the leader, state budget collection rose 10.3 percent year-on-year. Meanwhile, the country’s trade surplus was estimated at nearly 6 billion USD, the highest-ever number. The processing and manufacturing industry continued to drive the national economy with a rise of 11.37 percent, PM Phuc said, noting that despite adverse impacts of the African swine fever and climate change, along with the restructuring process, the agricultural sector still grew… Read full this story
- Aer Lingus urges greater expansion at Dublin Airport
- Johnson urges clean Brexit, 2 years after UK vote to quit EU
- Key climate panel, citing impending crisis, urges crash effort to reduce emissions
- Theresa May urged to scrap 'hostile' immigration targets for EU students after Brexit
- Thai PM urged to quit over cooking shows
- Former Pakistan PM Sharif Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison for Corruption
- PM urged to pursue ‘sports diplomacy’ with India, Afghanistan
- How Walmart, Target, And eBay Are Taking On Prime Day
- Black Friday Sales 2018: What’s Target’s ‘Skip The Line’?
- Target Expands Delivery, Pickup Options Ahead Of US Holiday Season
PM urges greater efforts to complete yearly targets have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.