Photo: Drew Angerer/Getty Images Unable to keep up with the dramatic twists and turns of the ongoing Ukraine saga? Losing the thread of the impeachment hearing process? We’ll be recapping the latest development in installments on Intelligencer, from here until we get subpoenaed to appear before congress. This week: Bill Taylor’s testimony and Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer pals. We really need to talk about Ukraine ambassador Bill Taylor’s testimony. (Critics are saying: “a lot of sighs and gasps!”) But first, let’s talk about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. All great works of drama feature a memorable, show-stealing pair of clowns — your Rosencrantzes and Gildensterns, your Vladimirs and Estragons. In the drama of Ukraine-gate (a.k.a Ukraine-ghazi, a.k.a. Uncle Rudy’s Wild Ride), the questing couple whose artful failures reveal the icy abyss deep in the heart of human existence is the Ukrainian-Floridian lawyer duo Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Parnas and Fruman are the kind of guys you call “entrepreneurs” with very raised eyebrows; the kind of guys who scheme to sell liquified natural gas to a Ukranian state-owned energy company; the kind of guys, in other words, who are perfect informal associates of President Trump’s informal diplomatic channel in Ukraine. Through big-dollar… Read full this story
- The Bachelorette 4 - Episode 2 Recap
- American Foreign Policy, Conspiracy or Cabal
- UFO - The Hack Writer Invents the Gravity Screen
- I Learned Something From A Tom Cruise Movie (Updated 3 Times)
- Building Your Way To Online Success Part 3
- What is the Purpose of Dr. Deming's Theory of Management?
- The Big Ten Report - College Game of the Year Edition
- No More Aerobics - Go With Interval Training for Fat Loss
- The Best Podcast Hosting Providers
- Is Phone Sales Skill a Lost Art?
Recapping Impeachment: Bill Taylor Returns for One Last Mission have 291 words, post on nymag.com at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.