Donald Trump “constantly” talks about ordering lie-detector tests of White House staffers after major leaks related to the US President, four former unnamed White House officials were quoted by Politico as saying. “He talked about it a lot,” one official claimed, adding that after reading and watching reports about his presidency “he’d be angry and ask, ‘Why can’t we stop these things?’” Another source argued that Trump “wanted to polygraph every employee in the building to unearth who it was who spoke to the press.” The first source insisted that Trump’s alleged obsession with ordering White House staffers to be polygraphed came amid numerous reports in the first six months of his presidency pertaining to “infighting and his behind-closed-doors raging about various news stories — especially the Mueller investigation and the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.” © AP Photo / Andrew HarnikFormer FBI director James Comey speaks during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Capitol Hill, Thursday, June 8, 2017, in Washington. Trump sacked Comey on 9 May, 2017, saying that he was unfit for the position. Ostensibly, he was dismissed because of the way he treated the Hillary Clinton email probe during the 2016 campaign, failing recommend… Read full this story
- Trump-Ukraine scandal: White House accused of cover-up
- Bolton wanted White House lawyers alerted to Ukraine efforts, called it 'drug deal'
- Trump wanted to release his taxes in 2013 to show how smart he was for paying so little
- Trump wanted to release his taxes in 2013 to boast about paying so little
- White House preparing to object to Trump impeachment inquiry
- Son of sheriff who called immigrants ‘drunks’ at White House event arrested for public intoxication
- White House reporters condemn fake video showing Trump killing press
- Ex-White House Russia expert Fiona Hill delivers impeachment testimony
- White House’s former Russia expert testifying to Congress
- White House reporters slam mock video of Trump killing journalists and critics
Trump ‘Wanted to Polygraph’ Every White House Employee After Major Leaks – Reports have 304 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.