Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- How unleashing your inner rebel can re-energise your career, boost your love life and improve family relationships
- Russell Grant reveals how to put romance back into your relationship
- Paul Kimmage meets Stephen Kenny: 'I realised, I don't care what people think, I know as much as anyone'
- How Emily Atack battled her demons and learned to love herself after I’m A Celeb
- Horoscope 2019: A guide to health, money and love this year
- New year, new Netflix
- Interview: Rising star Jade Anouka on her new TV drama ‘Cleaning Up’
- Dutch retreat claims magic truffles could be ‘the secret to improving your relationship’ — but do they really work?
- Wijnaldum reveals what he really thinks of Liverpool signings
- Horoscopes 2019: What career changes will affect YOUR star sign this year?
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.