Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Lisa Snowdon EXCLUSIVE: Model, 47, reveals she spends £800 on facials to maintain her youthful visage as she talks avoiding Botox, surgery and her 'hideous menopausal night sweats'
- Libidos, vibrators and men: this is what your ageing sex drive looks like
- How you 'attach' to people may explain a lot about your inner life
- Pink's girl Willow is her mother's daughter in Bjork-inspired outfit as singer is honored for charity work at People's Choice Awards
- New year, BETTER you! Experts weigh in on how to live your best life in 2020 – including how to master public speaking and get voluminous J.Lo hair
- Lizzie Cundy reveals fillers in eye sockets BLINDED her as she battled to stay young after catching lover with girl, 21
- How to cut your household waste while still living a normal life: Mother-of-one KATE ARNELL reveals her tips on how to have a 'zero waste' lifestyle
- Embracing Ecstasy
- How to decorate your home according to your star sign – and why Gemini’s love the Mrs Hinch minimal look
- Here's looking at you, kid
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.