By Stephen Andrew – November 4, 2019 12:50 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Donald Trump Jr. has a brand new book coming out, and it he reportedly talks about him and his brother Eric playing video games with Michael Jackson. According to Bloomberg, Trump Jr. references the claims of racism against his father by bringing up how close the now-U.S. President was to the late King of Pop. “Oh, and by the way, given all the things my father has been called, particularly a ‘racist,’ it sure sounds odd that he’d let his son vacation with a black man or hang out with Michael Jackson, doesn’t it? If he’s a racist, he’s sure not very good at it,” Trump Jr. writes. The new information came as somewhat of a surprise to many, and has led a multitude of Twitter users to comment on the notion of Trump allowing Jackson — who has been widely accused of child molestation — to be around his children. “Don Jr thinks the fact that his dad let him play video games with Michael Jackson (!) as a kid proves the president isn’t a racist. Lol,” one person quipped. Donald Trump Jr. says his… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Jr. Celebrates Kimberly Guilfoyle's Birthday Weeks After Announcing Finalized Divorce
- Trump Jr. defends calling out suspected whistleblower, says, "I'm a private citizen putting this out there"
- Donald Trump is 'Still the King': Journalists on Interviewing the Former President at Mar-a-Lago
- Donald Trump wouldn't protect his kids from legal trouble at his own expense—Mary Trump
- Michael Jackson daughter: Is Paris Jackson Michael's biological child? Who is her mother?
- Michael Jackson song meaning: Who is Dirty Diana about?
- Donald Trump to storm GOP nomination and RECLAIM White House in 2024, new poll finds
- Donald Trump offered Kim Jong Un a lift home on Air Force One in 'bromance'
- Trump Deflects Questions About Taxes, but First Debate Has a New Issue
- Donald Trump Legacy And Big Tech: Constantly Needling Tech Companies But No Clear Policy In Place
Donald Trump Jr. Talks Playing Video Games With Michael Jackson, Brother Eric in New Book have 331 words, post on popculture.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.