By Daniel S. Levine – November 16, 2019 11:53 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Noah Cyrus, the younger sister of Miley Cyrus, had to be treated by medical personnel during a performance at the Coronoa Capital festival in Mexico City Saturday. The 19-year-old Cyrus said she threw up before her last song and could not finish her set. She shared a photo of herself being treated backstage, wearing an oxygen mask “I had to run off and throw up before my last song,” Cyrus wrote. “Sorry I couldn’t finish my set but thanks so much [Corona Capital]. You guys were so loud.” Cyrus later took to her Instagram Story, where she shared an old photo of herself with Justin Bieber, adding, “ope suddenly im better thanks king.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by fuckyounoah (@noahcyrus) on Nov 16, 2019 at 2:30pm PST She also shared a photo taken during her performance Saturday, adding “before she yacked” and three throwing up emojis. Cyrus’ fans left more than 1,000 comments on the post, all wishing her the best. “Hope you are better. I love you,” one person wrote. “[Aw] hope you feel better beautiful,” another wrote. “Sending love… Read full this story
- Pictures: Miley Cyrus' raunchy performance of We Can’t Stop
- Cyrus Mistry questions Tata Group performance; says group's loss at Rs 13,000 crore in 2019
- COVID-19: Five heartwarming posts to get you through the week
- Trump's interview debacle sends a warning for the fall campaign
- GPs can't refuse to treat patients who won't wear a face covering under NHS guidance branded 'barmy' by doctors
- Kylie Jenner is 23! The makeup mogul gets warm birthday wishes from her family: 'You have the biggest heart'
- Tyler Perry puts his creativity and financial might to get the cameras rolling again
- Shocking footage shows police violently dragging grieving father from terminally-ill six-year-old daughter's hospital bedside and wrestling him to the floor after doctors insisted she be left to die - before a female officer calls him an 'animal'
- Get off our sand! Police tell thousands packed onto Bournemouth beach to go home amid fury at lack of social distancing in 92F heat - as roads are gridlocked by half a million visitors, people camp out on the sand and fights break out
- Leading hair loss clinic reports a link between Covid-19 symptoms and a rise in patients whose locks are falling out in clumps - as one survivor shaves her head after being left partially bald
Noah Cyrus Falls Ill During Performance, Gets Treated by EMTs have 397 words, post on popculture.com at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.