close Video New Arab spring?: Iraqi youth want Iran out of their country On Fox Nation’s “Deep Dive,” a panel of foreign policy experts weighed in on deadly mass protests gripping Iraq as that nation’s youth rebelled against government corruption and Iranian meddling in their country. “We have a continuation of the Arab Spring of 2011, only Arab Spring light,” said Fox News contributor and Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Judith Miller, in reference to the uprisings that threw the region into chaos eight years ago. MASKED IRAQI SECURITY FORCES OPEN FIRE ON PROTESTERS, KILLING 18: REPORT In the face of growing demonstrations, Iraqi’s president pledged in a nationally televised speech on Thursday that Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi will step down if and when a successor is selected to take his place. The decision came as Iraq’s semi-official human rights commission said 100 people have been killed and over 5,000 injured since Friday, when protests picked up again after a three-week hiatus. An anti-government protester prepares to throw back a tear gas canister fired by Iraq security forces to disperse a during a demonstration, in Baghdad, Iraq, Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019. Anti-government protests in Iraq gained momentum Wednesday with tens of thousands of people gathered in a central square in… Read full this story
- Coronavirus threatens to upend a delicate balance of power in the Middle East
- Devices Found in Missiles, Yemen Drones Link Iran to Attacks
- Iran’s military on alert as virus kills 77, sickens leaders
- Syria crisis: Ban Ki-moon says sarin gas chemical attack a 'war crime' - as it happened
- Is Iran on the brink of a coronavirus coup?
- Khamenei: Mass Ramadan events in Iran may stop over virus
- Virus ravaging Iran kills confidant of its supreme leader
- Autonomous suicide drones the latest threat facing Australian soldiers, expert warns
- Iran’s top general warned US ‘our missile power is unstoppable’ and ‘we are not afraid of war’ as he mocked 9/11 attacks
- Iran says it has seized seven sailors on a foreign oil tanker in the Persian Gulf
Protesters slaughtered, Iran tightens grip: 'We don't have any media spotlight on this,' says Middle East expert have 331 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.