WE always knew Stacey Solomon was a girl after our own hearts. Over the weekend, the Loose Women panellist revealed on her Instagram that she’d ALREADY bought all of her family’s Christmas presents – and she did the bulk of her shopping in Primark. Talking her 2.4m followers through her purchases, Stacey – who has an estimated net worth of £700,000 – bought a two-pack of £9.99 silver stud earrings from Warren James for her two sisters Jemma and Samantha. What’s more, the star explained how she didn’t want to waste money on jewellery boxes and would use ones she had leftover from previous presents. The new mum said: “I went to a little jewellery shop that I love in Romford called Warren James and they’re all real silver but it’s just so cheap. “So for these two pairs it was £9.99. I’ve got two sisters, they’ll get a pair each and they’re done.”Along with her affordable jewellery purchases, Stacey then headed to her local Primark for the rest of the family. The mum made the Christmas shopping trip while her boyfriend Joe Swash was looking after the children – Zachary, 11, Leighton, seven and six-month-old Rex. Filming herself hitting… Read full this story
- Family Businesses Are BIG Business: Not Just "Mom and Pop"
- The Real Meaning of Celebrating Christmas and New Years
- Decluttering Christmas
- What Christmas is Like for Some - A Look at Holiday Realities
- The Future Tells a Christmas Story
- Can You Imagine
- Ode to Chocolate
- How To Become an Expert at Something You Know Nothing About
- A Tribute To WWII Plane Crash Victim Gary Mazzone
- The Fuck Is Wrong With Announcers Who Won’t Call A Football A Ball?
Savvy Stacey Solomon spent a fiver on her sisters for Christmas & popped to Primark for the rest of the family have 277 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.