Photo: IStock; Realtor.com Photo: IStock; Realtor.com Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: IStock; Realtor.com The 20 Hottest Markets in Real Estate, October 2019: Why Ohio? 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Ohio may be considered flyover country by those living in big, expensive cities on the coasts, but today’s home buyers have it squarely in their sights. The humble Midwestern state has the greatest share of the nation’s hottest real estate markets, according to a recent analysis of realtor.com® data. Midwestern markets have been steadily taking over realtor.com’s monthly list of the 20 hottest markets in America, which ranks the metros where homes sell the fastest and visitors to realtor.com are clicking on the most listings. These are places where buyers need to act fast—and sellers are sitting pretty. And while the top-ranked metros illustrated the rise of smaller markets and the fall of larger, pricier ones, there were some notable exceptions. This month, for the first time, Ohio was the state with the most metros on the list: Columbus (No. 2), Springfield (No. 9), Canton (No. 13), and Dayton (No. 14). In fact, Springfield wins the title of this list’s most-improved, leaping 93… Read full this story
- French Real Estate and Brexit Matters: Where to Next?
- Russian Real Estate Market Getting Back on Its Feet
- Erste Real Estate Acquires Advance Tower
- Real Estate Sector Rules Moderating M&A Sector in 2018, Says EY
- Real estate consultancy tipped to double in value in 5 years
- Real estate market closes weakest summer in 4 years
- Real estate prices to keep rising
- SIP real estate exhibition attracts 130 exhibitors
- ECB warns on finance as real estate closes on pre-crash peak
- Paper: Foreigners have begun selling real estate in Estonia
The 20 Hottest Markets in Real Estate, October 2019: Why Ohio? have 277 words, post on www.sfgate.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.