Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Happy Wednesday! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!Democratic voters on Tuesday night celebrated apparent victories in Kentucky and Virginia, triggering a bout of hopeful predictions ahead of next year’s presidential contest. Democrat Andy Beshear, Kentucky’s attorney general, narrowly defeated Republican Gov. Matt Bevin, while Virginia’s House and Senate are both under Democratic control for the first time in 26 years under Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam, who is midway through his term.A day after President TrumpDonald John TrumpThe Hill Interview: DNC chair calls Latinos ‘imperative’ to winning in battleground states Democrats give Warren’s ‘Medicare for All’ plan the cold shoulder Senate Republicans struggle to coalesce behind an impeachment strategy MORE swooped into Lexington, Ky., to campaign for Bevin and warned his supporters that a loss of Kentucky’s state house “sends a really bad message, and they will build it up,” analysts debated whether the results put the president on notice about vulnerabilities in his reelection bid.The president, the Republican National… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden blames unvaccinated: 'Cost all of us'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by National Industries for the Blind - Tight security for Capitol rally; Biden agenda slows
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by National Industries for the Blind - What do Manchin and Sinema want?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by National Industries for the Blind - Biden travels west as Washington troubles mount
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Biden increases vaccine requirement for federal workers
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Polls open in California as Newsom fights for job
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Man with machete, swastika outside DNC HQ ahead of weekend Jan. 6 rally
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - DC prepares for Saturday of festivals & Jan. 6 demonstration
- IMF Chief called out for 'putting pressure' to lift China's rankings in Doing Business Report
- Girl and mother with COVID-19 transferred from Broken Hill to Adelaide hospital
The Hill's Morning Report - What Bevin's loss in Kentucky means have 370 words, post on thehill.com at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.