Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam imported 120,000 assembled cars worth 2.66 billion USD in the first ten months of this year, according to the General Department of Vietnam Customs. The numbers represent increases of 125 percent in volume and 122 percent in value year-on-year, the department said. In October alone, 13,000 cars valued at 273 million USD were imported into Vietnam. The department also said October saw complex developments in cross-border smuggling. Between September 16 and October 15, customs officers detected 1,396 smuggling cases worth 169.48 billion VND (7.29 million USD), contributing 13.24 billion VND to the State budget./. VNA
- U.S. House leader praises CT delegation, stresses importance of next month's election
- Ricciardo: Importance of car "the one thing I dislike" about F1 · RaceFans
- TC Motor to sell Skoda cars from next year
- Simple household item can defrost windscreen for just 95p - 'clean car hack!'
- TC Motor to distribute and manufacture Czech Skoda cars
- Vietnam's export turnover drops 7.7% in July
- Cheap frozen pork rampant at traditional markets in Vietnam
- Without restarting 3-month visas Vietnam is losing money
- Macro stability considered key for Vietnam’s growth in remaining months: Gov’t
- Hydrogen vehicles getting legal status for UK roads as experts praise 'important step'
Vietnam imports 120,000 cars in ten months have 187 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.