1. Celebrate the season at The Reverie Saigon Celebrate the festive season with family and friends at The Reverie Saigon. All of the hotel’s wonderful dining establishments, Café Cardinal, R &J Italian Lounge & Restaurant, The Royal Pavilion, The Long @ Times Square and The Reverie Boutique, will be hosting sumptuous festive special events for you, while The Spa at the Reverie Saigon has special pampering packages this festive season. Nothing is better than enjoying a festive meal in one of the hotel’s incredible array of food venues, including a delectable buffet or Christmas afternoon tea at Café Cardinal, festive set menus at R & J and The Royal Pavilion, or New Year countdown festivities at the Long. Stop by the Reverie Boutique for a delicious selection of festive-themed cakes and pastries including gingerbread houses, festive cookies and an assortment of holiday sweets available till January 1, eat-in or takeaway. There is also a festive buffet from VNĐ2,788,000++/person, festive set menu from VNĐ2,388,000++/person, and festive afternoon tea for VNĐ648,000++. For more information or bookings, please call (028) 38236688. 2. Join the Rooftop Countdown Party at Windsor Plaza Hotel Windsor Plaza has prepared a traditional buffet dinner which features a live seafood market, international and local favourites with… Read full this story
- Pregnant Irina Shayk Gears up for Cooking Favorite Dish for Old New Year?
- Taylor Swift Fall Video On New Year’s Eve Goes Viral
- Taylor Swift Welcomes New Year With Out Of The Woods Video
- Great Ways to Celebrate the New Year in India
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year
- Ilkay Gundogan Signs New Contract at Manchester City
- Petition Launched To Ban Adam Lambert At New Year’s Eve Concert
- Idina Menzel Defends Her New Year’s Eve Let It Go Performance
- Cooking Tips and Easy, Healthy Recipes for a Chinese New Year Feast
- International boxing championship to start in HCM City
Christmas and New Year celebrations in HCM City have 315 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.