The dead body of a woman was found on the banks of the Mula river in the early hours of Tuesday, and a case of accidental death has been registered at Khadki police station. The deceased is a 22-year-old woman who was visiting Bopodi, according to her uncle, who spoke with officials of Unit 4 of Pune police crime branch.The accused, identified as Ashraf Sayyed, 30, a resident of Chajjed nagar, Khadki, works at a dentist’s office in Parihar chowk, Aundh, said police.It was Sayyed who led the police to the woman’s body.Sayyed told the police that he met the woman on Sunday in Khadki, while he was on his way to pick up a friend. He said that he was under the influence of alcohol at the time.According to Sayyed, the woman asked for a lift and said that she wanted to go to Yerawada. He obliged. However, they decided to go on the terrace of a building in Koregaon park. The two headed towards Miranagar Society in Lane 7, Koregaon park, where Sayyed’s sister and husband live.“Upon reaching the terrace, which has an open entry, the two decided to have intercourse there. Post the… Read full this story
- Femicide detectives: 'Counting bodies is the best place to start'
- Four murdered 'kind' man beaten and thrown over balcony at New Year's Eve party
- Mafia killers made me confess to stealing Pamela Anderson sex tape, reveals handyman
- Killer shattered neighbour's skull with hammer in brutal attack in victim's own home
- Moment rapist and triple killer is caught sleeping in stolen car by armed police
- Emmerdale spoilers: The huge ways killer Meena’s story could end
- 'I didn't do it': Kiwi 'witch doctor' killer says he's the victim of a litany of lies
- How a violent alcoholic became a killer: The story of Rena Maloney
- How One American Brought El Salvador's Nun-Killers to Justice
- Coronation Street's Gary Windass tricks Laura Neelan into murder confession?
Killer confesses to sex on terrace, disagreement over money, dead body thrown off bridge have 319 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.