Award-winning airline upgrades ‘best in class’ dining with localised Chinese menus, bigger portions and fresh, healthy seasonal ingredients BEIJING, CHINA - Media OutReach - 17 December 2019 – Qatar Airways has elevated the Economy Class experience with the launch of its new ‘Quisine’ dining service aboard flights to and from China.The national carrier of the State of Qatar has recognised the emerging trend of its travellers being more aware of their dietary needs and expressing interests in healthier food options. Qatar Airways supports its customers’ desires and will now feature fresh, healthy seasonal ingredients and localised menus.’Quisine’ is now presented on flights from all seven China destinations including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Chongqing and Hong Kong to its Middle East hub in Doha.The new dining experience increases portion sizes by 20 per cent for appetisers, 25 per cent for main courses and a generous 50 per cent for desserts.In addition to the finest international selections, the localised menus also introduce signature Chinese main course dishes such as Wuxi chicken with egg fried rice, Wok-fired noodles with sweet and sour tofu, Stir fried herfan noodles with beef, and Fried chicken with ginger garlic sauce. Chengdu and Chongqing flights additionally include traditional Szechuan specialties… Read full this story
- 13th Great-Idea China Sourcing & New Industrial Delegation to China – Day 6
- Trump, Kim Arrive in Vietnam for New Nuclear Talks
- Donald Trump’s Flight 93 Doctrine
- The Airport of the Future
- ‘It’s not like Argo’: the trials of a tour guide in Iran
- Nunes, Costa, Cox collide on climate change, yet they represent the same Fresno County region
- Regulation of Aviation Operations
- Africa Legal Update - March 21, 2013
- Africa Update for August 6, 2015
- Kushner says will publish Mideast plan 'soon'
Qatar Airways Elevating Economy Class Travel Aboard China Flights with New ‘Quisine’ Dining Experience have 278 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.