President TrumpDonald John TrumpWhite House counsel didn’t take lead on Trump letter to Pelosi: reports Trump endorses Riggleman in Virginia House race Lisa Page responds to ‘vile’ Trump attacks: ‘Being quiet isn’t making this go away’ MORE’s job approval rating has ticked up 6 percentage points since the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry began, according to a new survey.The Gallup poll released early Wednesday found Trump’s approval rating at 45 percent, up from 39 percent when the inquiry was launched in the fall. The new findings mark the third-consecutive increase in Trump’s approval rating, Gallup noted.Trump’s growing approval is buoyed by Republicans who give him high marks. Almost 9 in 10 GOP respondents – 89 percent – support Trump, compared to just 8 percent of Democrats who approve of the job the president is doing.ADVERTISEMENTTrump has reached 45 percent approval or higher in Gallup’s poll five times since taking office, the survey giant noted. He reached 46 percent only once in his presidency: in May on the back of strong economic reports and the culmination of former special counsel Robert MuellerRobert (Bob) Swan MuellerSchiff: Trump acquittal in Senate trial would not signal a ‘failure’ Jeffries blasts Trump for attack on Thunberg at impeachment hearing Live coverage: House Judiciary to vote on… Read full this story
- Poll: Donald Trump approval still low as inauguration looms
- 'A monarchy in disguise.' Robert Redford launches furious attack on 'dictator-like' Donald Trump saying he is a threat to 'our sacred rule of law' - but does NOT back impeachment
- 'These people are lunatics': Donald Trump tells fiery Kentucky rally the Democrats are going 'totally insane' while Rand Paul challenges the media to print the whistle-blower's name in front of MAGA supporters wearing 'read the transcript' t-shirts
- Jerry Nadler invites Trump and his lawyers to take part in first FORMAL impeachment hearing on December 4 but warns president he doesn't have the 'right' to participate
- Democrats Fear ‘Circus Atmosphere’ Will Wreck Solemn Impeachment Hearings
- Trump ‘has got to be stopped’: Dems defy impeachment risks
- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Impeachment Witness, Marks 1st Anniversary of Trump's Ukraine Call: 'I Did My Duty'
- Vindman Approved for Promotion but Retired Before Possible Partisan Battle With Trump
- Trump Impeachment Witness Lt. Col. Vindman Says U.S. Government Now Reminiscent of Soviet-Style Regime
- Trump's 'delusional' conversations with world leaders revealed in astonishing leak to Watergate's Bernstein: He and Putin are like 'two guys in a steam bath,' he trashes Obama AND Bush as 'don't know BS,' and called Merkel 'stupid' and Theresa May 'weak'
Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup have 413 words, post on thehill.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.