These are among news.com.au’s best celebrity photos this week. BELLA HADID AT MILAN FASHION WEEK Another week, another catwalk for Bella Hadid, this time in Milan for label Max Mara. The in-demand supermodel was sporting a see through black shirt that’s so close yet so far from being an office appropriate outfit. Nearly safe for work … Picture: Andreas Solaro / AFPSource:AFP … but not quite. Picture: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber also ditched the bra for her Max Mara catwalk moment. Kaia Gerber walking for Max Mara in Milan. Picture: BackgridSource:BackGrid MEGHAN AND HARRY RESURFACE IN CANADA Archie was absent from the outing. Picture: Clint Brewer/Derek Shook/Flightrisk / BACKGRIDSource:BackGrid BRIT AWARDS Delish. Picture: Joe Maher/Getty Images for Bauer MediaSource:Getty Images Excellent at opening cans. Picture: Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP)Source:AP I’m always baffled as to how celebrities can physically endure the pain of wearing practically nothing when the weather’s so cold. Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts wore this ab revealing outfit to the London event. Ashley Roberts showing beauty is pain at the 2020 Brit Awards in London. Picture: Gareth Cattermole/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images LONDON AND MILAN FASHION WEEK Why does Anna Wintour look as though she’s running… Read full this story
- Six best NBA win total over/under bets: Lakers, Celtics, Thunder, 76ers look like value plays
- World Cup Day 5 awards: Hello Belgium, welcome to CONCACAF
- Premier League Team of the Week: Lacazette, Lukaku and Hazard feature
- This Week in Stats: France and Croatia deliver crazy World Cup final
- Vunipola brothers power Saracens to Premiership title No 4 as Exeter Chiefs wilt in the Twickenham heat
- England out of World Cup: live reaction as Croatia come from behind to end nation's dream
- I'm A Celebrity: Caitlyn Jenner, 70, 'joins this year's lineup for a £500k fee in one of ITV's biggest signings EVER'
- Danny Cipriani provides moment of magic on first start in a decade as England win third Test to restore pride
- Danny Cipriani provides moment of magic on first start in a decade as England win helps restore lost pride
- South Africa 10 England 25: Boot of Owen Farrell and spark of Danny Cipriani help tourists salvage pride
Best celeb pics of the week: Meghan and Harry, Brit Awards, Bella Hadid have 368 words, post on www.news.com.au at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.