|The infographic of Visa’s predictions for 2020|
According to the vision of Visa, data breaches will force the adoption of smarter and more dynamic security to protect data and manage fraud – and users will continue to be the weakest link.
Visa forecasts that person-to-person payment methods will require a new approach to fraud prevention. Besides, stores and banks will use digital identities to deliver a better customer experience. Especially, AI will be used in the battle between good and evil.
By drawing on the lessons from the last decade, we can address future challenges and capitalise on the opportunities stemming from our increasingly digitalised society.
The detail visions are shown in the inforgraphic.
- Oscars 2020 Predictions: Let’s Guess Which Films Will Take Home the Gold
- Paul Ryan Issues 2020 Warning: If Race Is About Trump and His Personality, He Isn’t Going to Win
- Pentagon Issues 2020 Budget Request To Strengthen American Military. Dems Will Likely Oppose It.
- State Department rejects more than 37,000 visas under Trump's travel ban
- Sen. Susan Collins Gets New Republican Primary Challenger In 2020 Race
- Julian Castro: 'Migration Shouldn’t Be a Criminal Justice Issue'
- Failed Senate Candidate Enters 2020 Presidential Race
- Sherrod Brown: 2020 Democrats Not 'Thinking of the General Election'
- Joe Biden Gets A Rocky Welcome To The 2020 Campaign
- The 2020 Contender Getting The Most Buzz Isn't Even An Official Candidate