New York (CNN Business) A version of this article first appeared in the “Reliable Sources” newsletter. You can sign up for it here . The face-off starts at 9pm ET on NBC and MSNBC. If you’re away from a TV, it will be streaming on the Peacock’s various platforms and The Nevada Independent’s website. NBC’s “Nightly Rundown” framed the moment this way: “Michael Bloomberg will face the first major test of his presidential campaign tonight when he makes his debut in the NBC News and MSNBC Democratic Debate, while the billionaire’s team exchanges attacks with the Bernie Sanders camp over the health of the two candidates…” How will Bloomberg fare? Cristina Alesci reports: “Viewers watching the Democratic debate tonight will want sparks to fly between Bloomberg and everyone else, especially Bernie Sanders. And as we’ve reported, all the candidates are ready to rumble. The most unpredictable part of tonight’s main event is how Bloomberg will perform. Several sources close to Bloomberg have told me that as much as he’s rehearsed, Bloomberg could easily say something on stage they’ve never practiced. Although every candidate has some level of unpredictability (and Biden more than others), Bloomberg has a reputation for sometimes making… Read full this story
- Best City For Sports Fans: Why Las Vegas Has Something For Every Taste And Budget
- Adele’s Las Vegas shows rescheduling: ‘It was the worst moment of my career'
- Justin Fields finds Cole Kmet — and the offensive line makes moves: Brad Biggs’ 10 thoughts on the Chicago Bears’ 2nd preseason win
- 2022 BMW Championship: Live stream, watch online, TV schedule, channel, tee times, golf coverage, radio
- 2022 BMW Championship: Live stream, watch online, TV schedule, channel, tee times, radio, golf coverage
- The Making of Silent Bruce
- Elon’s Biggest Boondoggle
- NM city, victim of government burn, now faces water shortage
- From 'Veep' to 'Vanderpump': The Best Television Episodes of 2014
- Social Media Was a C.E.O.’s Bullhorn, and How He Lured Women
With 33 NBC cameras rolling and millions watching, Mike Bloomberg makes his debate stage debut in Las Vegas have 326 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.