Ridley Scott has suspended filming on his movie with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Adam Driver Advertisement Gladiator Director Ridley Scott Blasts Trump’s Response to Coronavirus Pandemic: ‘He’s a Nutcase’ Credit: John Phillips/Getty; Mark Wilson/Getty Oscar-winning director Ridley Scott isn't happy with the way President Donald Trump — and other leaders around the world — have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. The legendary director behind movies like Gladiator , Alien and Blade Runner chatted with Variety about the status of some of his movie projects in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic that has shut down most non-essential work. During the talk, Scott, 82, also offered his thoughts on how the world's politicians have dealt with curbing the virus. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. "Particularly with this orange-headed fellow that's running us, he's a nutcase, isn't he?" Scott said, referring to Trump, 73. "[New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo made a name for himself, he's put himself on the map certainly. Looking at the globalization of the politicians that are running the world, half the time being run by idiots and the other… Read full this story
- Trump Walks Back A Disastrous Ebola Funding Cut And Experts Sigh In Relief
- 9 business leaders have now quit White House posts in protest of Trump's Charlottesville response
- Report: Pharma exec says he had 'moral requirement' to raise drug price 400%
- Trump Admin Responsible For Even Separated Children, Judge Rules
- Steel giants with ties to Trump officials block tariff relief for hundreds of firms
- Fact Check: Trump's Claim's on Cohen, Clean Air, Taxes
- Lock HIM Up? Dems Weigh What to Do About Trump's Deeds
- As Trump prepares plan to lower drug prices, big pharma girds for a fight
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's repeated fabrications on voting fraud
- Trump dismisses whistleblower complaint as 'hack job'
Gladiator Director Ridley Scott Blasts Trump's Response to Coronavirus Pandemic: 'He's a Nutcase' have 323 words, post on people.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.