Other News SE9/10 trains get canceled today The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,09:25 (GMT+7) SE9/10 trains get canceled todayThe Saigon Times Passengers at a train station. SE9/10 trains between Hanoi and Saigon will stop operating from today, March 26 – PHOTO: VNA HANOI – SE9/10 trains between Hanoi and Saigon will stop operating from today, March 26, due to rising concerns over the spread of the coronavirus, according to Hanoi Railway Transport Joint Stock Company. Vietnamplus news site reported that this north-south service is expected to be suspended until April 28. With this service suspension, only the SE1/2, SE3/4, SE5/6 and SE7/8 north-south trains remain in operation. Passengers who are affected by the SE9/10 suspension can get a refund or exchange their tickets for other train services. As a result of the SE9/10 suspension, SE1 timetables at Hanoi, Phu Ly and Nam Dinh stations have been changed, and the SE1 train will stop to pick up passengers at Ninh Binh station. The train will depart from Hanoi at 10:15 p.m., Phu Ly at 11:15 p.m., Nam Dinh at 11:49 p.m. and Ninh Binh at 12:22 a.m. SE1 departures from Thanh Hoa station onward are unchanged and the arrival time at Saigon station is 5:45… Read full this story
- Dublin to Belfast Enterprise train cancelled 338 times in three years
- UK weather forecast – Snow sparks travel chaos with trains cancelled and black ice on motorway after Met Office ‘severe’ warning
- Live: Trains cancelled at Coventry due to incident
- Updates: Trains cancelled at Coventry due to incident
- Trains cancelled and delayed as major disruption hits Milton Keynes railways
- 1 in 25 trains cancelled or severely delayed in the last 12 months
- Trains cancelled between Ealing Broadway and Slough
- Why is EastEnders cancelled today and will there be a double episode?
- Live updates: trains cancelled between Reading and the west
- Live: Commuter chaos as trains cancelled and other travel news
SE9/10 trains get canceled today have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.