A stock auction at Hà Nội Stock Exchange. The Ministry of Finance has issued a new circular guiding the reduction and exemption for 15 types of securities-related services. — VNA/VNS Photo Tuấn Anh HÀ NỘI — The finance ministry’s recent cut and exemption of some securities service fees won’t urgently help soothe investor nerves over the spread of the COVID-19 and more strong measures are needed to support businesses, analysts have said. “The move offers urgent solutions to stabilise financial market expectations and restore market confidence,” said Hoàng Thạch Lân, head of individual investor division at Viet Dragon Securities JSC (VDSC). “What I wonder is if the new regulation will be for a quite short period, only until the end of August this year. From September, all fee levels will return to normal, but I think we should keep reduction for some certain services like trading services on the underlying market, trading services on the derivatives market and securities depository services,” Lân said. “The service fees cut is an urgent response, but there must be tougher measures from ministries and authority branches to help the stock market recover,” said Nguyễn Hoàng Hải, Vice Chairman of the Việt Nam Association of Financial Investors (VAFI). “For… Read full this story
- General Security Services Could Have Prevented Disgruntled Thespian’s Vandalism, says Spear Security Inc.
- Tax, fee cuts boosting economic growth
- Dramatic moment Russian security services used FBI tip-off to swoop on Russian terror suspects 'plotting New Year's attack' as Kremlin says Putin called President Trump to thank him
- Telecom companies may see licence fee cut
- Chinese vice premier stresses full implementation of tax, fee cuts
- As securities services go digital, will robots replace brokers?
- China's tax and fee cuts reach 1.97 trln yuan in Jan.-Oct.
- Lech Wałęsa: I was not an agent of the Polish security services
- Investment in farm land needed: experts
- Istanbul Security Service Denies Daesh May Attack Russian Ships in Bosphorus
Securities service fees cut does help, but more drastic measures in need: experts have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.