Aekta KapoorEducated young women are often forced out of the labour force after becoming mothers. But these three startup founders reinvented their careers after motherhood, and launched social enterprises that create opportunities, jobs and visibility for fellow moms.Shalini SharmaClose The founder of MUMYU has brought together communities of 450 women for a maternity label related news Women entrepreneurs are major beneficiaries of Mudra scheme: Textiles Minister Aspire to be a woman entrepreneur? Here’s what you should know GES 2017: Be it Kabul or Kashmir, women are refusing to be boxed into pigeonholes When Shalini Sharma delivered her first child 10 years ago, she was given lots of advice by the older women in her family, which left her awestruck about the tome of traditional knowledge lying untapped. The former recruitment specialist was also frustrated about not being able to find comfortable, functional maternity garments designed for Indian bodies.Raised in Himachal Pradesh, Shalini used her wide network of connections in the mountains and cities of India to develop a community-based clothing brand, MUMYU, which brings together rural craftswomen with urban consumers while solving a real gap in the market for practical maternity wear for Indian women.The brand was launched two years… Read full this story
- These women reinvented their careers and launched home restaurants during the lockdown
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry make changes to Archewell Foundation plans after earlier hitch
- Claudia And Jackie Oshry Of “The Morning Toast” Have Survived Several Scandals. Some Fans Have Finally Hit Their Breaking Point
- Claudia And Jackie Oshry Of “The Morning Toast” Have Survived Several Scandals. Some Fans Have Finally Hit Their Breaking Point.
- Ellen DeGeneres' former foe Howard Stern advises her to 'just be a pr**k' amid claims she 'fostered toxic work environment behind the scenes'
- Jennifer Aniston & Billy Crudup Talk Character Conflict On ‘The Morning Show’, Season 2 Changes & Why We’ll Always Need ‘Friends’
- FMIA: Sweat, Vomit And A 43-Year-Old QB—Two Hot Days In Tampa Bay With Tom Brady And The Buccaneers
- Rep. Eric Swalwell: Democratic convention spotlights party united by shared values, this common goal
- A Reggae King Rises Again
- DNC Repeatedly Uses Young Children In Making The Case To Elect Democrats
These three moms are creating career opportunities for other moms have 357 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.