Tom Brady felt his time in New England was coming to an end before last season began and has revealed he had to change his approach to football to save his marriage.The 42-year-old called time on a two-decade career with the Patriots last month, becoming a free agent before signing a two-year deal worth $50 million with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Earlier this week, in an essay for The Players’ Tribune, Brady indicated a desire to be challenged and prove himself in a different environment had been one of the motivating factors behind his move to Florida.Appearing as a guest on The Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM Wednesday morning, the six-time Super Bowl champion admitted always he felt the 2019 campaign would prove to be his final year in New England, even though the Patriots arrived into last season as the defending champions after defeating the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII.The six-time Super Bowl champion also lifted the lid on his personal life, candidly admitting he felt he had to make a change in his life as his wife, Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen, wasn’t satisfied with their marriage.Specifically, Brady revealed Bundchen was not particularly happy at running… Read full this story
- Gisele Bundchen reveals she's planting 40,000 trees in honor of her 40th birthday: 'A whole new chapter in my life is starting'
- Gisele Bundchen shares never-seen-before images of her kids as she sends an Earth Day note with Cindy Crawford and Brooke Shields following
- 'Excited, humble and hungry': Tom Brady makes it official with Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's relationship timeline
- Tom Brady Gets Mushy For Gisele's 40th Birthday, 'Sunshine Of My Life'
- Dr. Dre's wife Nicole Young files for divorce after 24 years of marriage... amid reports rapper who is worth $800 million did not sign a prenup
- 'If I kneel down I'll never get up again, Ma'am': Captain Sir Tom Moore shares joke with the Queen as she knights at Windsor Castle - just hours after she attended Princess Beatrice's wedding
- Karren Brady gives career advice on working from home and landing that promotion
- Shamima Begum's family's OWN lawyer admits 'no one can be sure' jihadi bride won't try to GROOM others into terrorism when she returns to UK to fight for citizenship - as it's revealed she will be arrested on terror charges moments after touching down
- Another Sunday PFT mailbag
Tom Brady Reveals on Howard Stern He Had to Change His Approach to Football to Save His Marriage With Gisele Bündchen have 393 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.